Tuesday, June 18, 2013

0ff for the "Vaayana dinam" programme

It was work as usual in the morning. As I went through the paces, it was raining cats and dogs outside and I was apprehensive regarding the long drive ahead. By the time I'd wound up for the day, it was lunchtime and after a quick bite, we'd hit the road.

The highway was in a pathetic state at many places and with the rainwater flooding at certain stretches the extent of the potholes was hardly discernible with me missing quite a few very, very narrowly. Notwithstanding the difficulties, we could reach home much before sunset as I'd desired. Mom, Minni and Ammu made an enjoyable crowd, during the drive, for us.

It was a chatty evening at home along with the preparations for the week long 'Vaayana vaaram'. Things had to be co-ordinated but most of the work had been tied up well in advance by my maman.


Tailpiece.

It's gonna be a long day tomorrow. We kick off for Thiruvananthapuram early in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment