Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010.

Yet another year is passing into history. There would be a lot of analyses about a year that had surprisingly knocked out the bottom of many of our beliefs. In our country sadly, corruption has hit an all time high and one's left wondering as to whether there's any institution that has not been tainted.

On a personal level, things have progressed in the same manner as in the previous years bordering, at times, on monotony. There were plenty of guests for us and in the process, we've been able to renew the bonds. There were however, a few painful farewells from within the family and from the extended family whose void will continue to linger, deep within.

As I wind up for the year, something in me tells that my mission in Delhi has been accomplished and I've to move on. The varied experiences have been a great teacher and has helped me to understand life better.

Hope 2011 proves to be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment