Sunday, January 9, 2011

A delightful journey.

After the customary farewells, I was off on the return leg of my journey with much trepidation about the weather at Delhi and the ability to be back at my place, at the appointed hour. Well, I found that my fears were totally unfounded and could reach my destination, albeit an hour late and the cold hit me with all its ferocity!

It was, however, yet another friend that I'd picked up - the young lady, Smita was on the adjacent seat - during the flight and the interaction with her that made the journey, of over four hours, memorable. Her good upbringing with the right value system was evident from the start. She's chirpy, very full of life and could laugh at herself. And the striking thing about her's that she's matured, far beyond her age, in her overall outlook towards life. She has varied interests, is currently working for an MNC and dotes on her six-and-a-half year old daughter, Neelu. And mind you, she's had a sad experience in life and anyone else in her place would have broken long before.

Smita Nair, continue being what you are and keep smiling. Here's me wishing you the very best in all your endeavours and may God be with you, always and everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment