Friday, January 28, 2011

I've got hooked!

At my new workspot, the newspaper that comes alongwith my morning cup of tea is the highly popular 'The New Indian Express'. I've been trying to get used to the change but find that I too have become partial towards the 'Times of India' owing, perhaps, to the force of habit over the past 101/2 years of seeing it every morning. And unfortunately, I don't get the thrill of reading the newspaper from its 'ethernet' edition!

The funniest thing is that there was a time when I'd feel that I'd not done anything for the day if I'd not read the Indian Express, simply because I'd grown up with this newspaper as it used to be subscribed for by my parents since my childhood.

From tomorrow, therefore, I'm gonna get my copy of the TOI - though, not in the morning - since Kochi gets to see it only around noon. Now, that's the state of affairs in today's age of high speed communications and connectivity. But what the hell, I shall suffer the delay and I'm all excited!

Talk about brand loyalty, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment