Monday, January 10, 2011

Simply overwhelming!

It was a day when people showed as to how much they cared. There were a string of calls to know the details about my impending move out of Delhi. Help has been promised and details outlined for making the procedure of shifting berth as unobtrusive, as possible. It's wonderful to have friends like these, one can never go wrong!

As I begin winding up my present establishment, there has been an outpouring of feelings and cute gestures by the circle of friends that we've acquired during our stay here. Even the biting cold hasn't been a dampener in the manner that many of them have looked after me. I really feel privileged and would like to believe that the members of this extended family have given us - Lekha and me - a special place in their hearts.

I guess I shall ever remain indebted to each one of them for the kindness that they've showered upon us. Is there anything else that one requires in life? I hope that we can reciprocate, in some small measure, as early as possible.

Simply overwhelming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment