Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A few more pending jobs.

These days I'm up to finishing off pending work. Right now, I've zeroed on to a couple viz:-

 (a) The Grandfather clock.

      On the day before, The pendulum of the grandfather clock had fallen within the cabinet breaking
      the speed adjustment tip almost instantaneously. After literally sleeping with the problem for a
      day, yesterday I'd put my cousin at Kochi on the job, who'd helped me acquire it about four years
      back. The communications with the dealer were revived and he has promised her to send his
      service rep to effect defectation and repairs.

      I'm gonna give him another offer - to take this instrument away, collect the depreciation - and to              give me another brand new piece! I'm sure it would be a win-win situation for both, him and me!

 (b) Mom's Lifetime Arrears.

       After initiating the necessary correspondence through mom's bank at Kottarakkara to the pension
       section of the bank at Thiruvananthapuram, I'd got the manager to calculate the amount and send
       the connected request to the PCDA(O) at Allahabad. It's pending there for the last month and I do
       not know anyone there as of now and hence, request the DESA at the NHQ to bat for me.

       I'm sure something should materialise!


Tailpiece.

These days, I've tender coconut water as part of the therapeutic inputs against jaundice. Though it's
tasty and nice, has its glamour lost its sheen? I don't think so and it's definitely rejuvenating!

No comments:

Post a Comment