Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A very quiet day, indeed!

Got up at 6 to Lekha's cell's alarm and went about my chores without delay. The pace of doing things is slowly picking up and my taste buds are coming around to acceptable standards. Consequently, the appetite has picked up.

Our maid, Preetha was away for her monthly medical review of her kidneys and hence, the house was quiet with Lekha doing the kitchen work. She has been extremely careful to prepare bland food for me and in the process, sacrifices her own requirements. I'd to chide her saying that I could indulge in having the normal food, though in reduced quantities.

The guy from the PCI was asked to reschedule his quarterly visit because of two reasons:-

    (i) I was down with Jaundice and the smells of the disinfectants wouldn't suit me.
   (ii) Clean ship was impossible because of the maid's absence.

The day, otherwise, passed along without being eventful!


Tailpiece.

The light in the dining hall went 'kaput' all of a sudden. Similarly, the water drip at the kitchen metallic sink has increased. Similarly, the one in the ground floor toilet, too! The plumber-cum-electrician should, hopefully, come by tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment