Sunday, November 18, 2018

The second wave!

Last night itself, Lekha had rung up saying that there was going to be widespread highway blocking and that their coming to pick me up was on hold. I could only curse my rotten luck!

In the  morning, however, Lekha had called up to say that the blockade was going to be only for an hour and a half and they're fetching up in Rema's car to pick me up. Meanwhile, I'd shifted into Prabha's house from the hospital. Had a bite of an idli and lunch before the gang had picked me up on our long trip back to Guruvayur.

Earlier, had said my byes to Vishy and his staff officer before leaving Sanjivani.

The trip was uneventful but the visit to the Rajah Spa was a no show! Too much of dependence on Dr. Deepa's words!!

Returned home. Settled down to a quiet evening.

Rema and gang left by 2000 hrs and had reached Palakkad by 2230 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment