Saturday, November 10, 2018

A quiet Saturday.

The first to drop by was Ajith who had spent sometime with me and gave me some valid inputs on subsequent care. 

Had a light breakfast of two idlis and sambar, simply because I'd requested Lekha to get me idlis and her splendid white chutney from home. But she'd a long wait at home because Sanil, Mini and Ammu were coming down from Bangalore, Coimbatore and they'd eventually reached 'The Quarterdeck' after 12! By the time they reached here, it was well past 3. The painstakingly made idlis and chutney had gone for a six and had to be dumped into the waste paper basket! Felt so sad!!

Today's achievement was that I could pay up my car's insurance premium too! The company's rep had collected from Lekha at the Lulu Mall, on their return.

My room is gonna be decked up into a minor OT for the RM for the forthcoming visit for the IONS(Indian Ocean Naval Symposium) from Monday and so, I was shifted into a smaller room nearby by evening. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment