Monday, November 12, 2018

An okay day.

The day had begun on an even note. Vishy had dropped by on his way to office and was sorry that I'd to shift my room. He sent his boy and I was satisfied that I could pass on his DVD player, the DVDs - they're good company till the cable television was brought to stream.

Jojy had called on next and it was nice chatting with him. He was by himself, of course.

As far as the IONS was concerned, it must have started on a spectacular note, I'm sure, but the dampener must have been that the Raksha Mantri didn't make it for some reason. Sad that these civilian politicians do not understand the importance of such important initiatives on a strategic level!

Now, all I need is to hand over the books of Bindu. My friend, Chacko Ipe, who'd brought them to me, is currently in New Delhi fighting a personal legal battle and I don't know as to whether he'd be back before I leave the hospital, hopefully, by Saturday.

Bose, a young medical sailor here, tried his best to help me with the online payment of my electricity and telephone bills. But somehow, it didn't meet with success.

Will do it tomorrow if Murali Nair comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment