Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Admitted at last!

Dateline 29 Oct.

George had fetched up by a half past 7 and we were soon off to Kochi. I never believed that I'd complete the journey because of my condition as I thought that I'd require an intravenous intervention to carry me through. Vishy's staff officer cut through the security bureaucracy and got us through the gate within no time.

Vishy's personal intervention saw me going through the admission formalities in a jiffy. This was the best way to tide over the situation because our ex-servicemen central health scheme (ECHS) cards were not traceable. They've been kept too safe that they were out off sight for us too!

By evening, I was buttoned onto an intravenous drip and was gonna be on it for the next 48 hrs to shake away the the days of weakness.

Meanwhile, Lekha was putting up with my cousin at Gandhi Nagar. Finally, things were in place, as I'd wanted. Phew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment