Sunday, September 25, 2016

I miss..........

Preamble.

* I must apologise to my readers for the melancholia that I've been churning out.....but I'm sure you      would understand my predicament.
* Today was the first Sunday, after the ill fated 04 Sep, that we spent at 'The Quarterdeck'.
* Mom seems to have traversed only a short distance away from us.......from the chair opposite us 
   into the new photograph on the mantelpiece with that naughty smile on her face! The consequences
   have been painful, to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to Beclovent. Thanks for sharing this information.Voveran Gel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really awesome blog because i found there lot of valuable Information and i am very glad that you share this blog with us.Voveran Gel

    ReplyDelete